Congratulations! We can't wait to work with you! Here's a step-by-step guide to getting your feedback as soon as possible.
1. Create your video. Karaoke tracks are fine. Don't worry about sound quality with the track or piano accompaniment. You can even use your smartphone! Give us a little introduction and tell us if there is a specific event or audition for which you're preparing. This will help us determine how best to personalize your feedback. Please try to get your whole torso into the shot -- we'd love to see your posture and get a real feeling for what it would be like to see you perform live.
2. Upload your video. We prefer using YouTube. You will have to create a free account if you don't already have one, and then upload it as an UNLISTED link. This will ensure nobody else can access this video without your permission.
3. Send us your link. Email us at email@example.com and include the link. If you have NOT selected Duo Coaching, feel free to select a coach at that time (our feelings won't be hurt), or just let us choose for you based on your experience and needs. Please make sure to include your name, the purchaser's name (if different),
4. Hang out and don't stress. We will get a feedback video back to you within five days (or 24 hours if you purchased a Rush Order).
5. Be amazed at how convenient and easy this is, and tell all your friends. Well, if you insist.